The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is a tailored programme delivered by Morley Safety Consultants for all work place environments, including the construction industry sector. The course covers issues that would be viewed as essential for compliance personnel dealing with the threat and dangers imposed by the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the workplace.
Topics covered in this programme will include:
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Applicable Legislation
- Factors involved in the spread of the virus
- (COVID-19) Facts and Figures
- Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What documents need updating?
- Pre-planning of works on site
- Site activities
- Travelling to and from work (cars, vans, buses etc)
- Prevention of cross contamination (COVID-19)
- (COVID-19) Compliance Officer roles and duties (Proactive and Reactive)
- Welfare Facilities (canteen, toilets, drying rooms etc)
- Work offices and spaces
- Walkways within the workplace
- First Aid Recommendations
- (COVID-19) PPE Requirements
- Meeting requirements
- Delivery requirements
- Returning to work after COVID-19 virus
- Cleaning of contaminated areas (confirmed and suspected cases)
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course provides a strong core safety programme carried out over approximately a 3-hour period. The course is certified by Morley Safety Consultants and each Compliance Officer will receive a Certificate on successful completion of the course and relevant Covid-19 compliance documentation.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is aimed at persons taking up the role of a COVID-19 Compliance Officer in their workplace.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is conducted over an approximate three-hour period. Training can be completed at any time to suit new site working times where applicable.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course can be conducted in a classroom-based environment once the requirements below can be achieved:
- A minimum of 2 metres between each trainee
- A well aired room with windows that can be open
- Hand sanitiser or/and gloves made available to all trainees
- All hard surfaces cleaned before and after the training course
- No other personnel allowed in the room until the course is completed.
- No admittance of personnel exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19
Training carried out through Zoom facilities or similar online programmes
Where training is to be carried out in a training room environment, Morley Safety Consultants will provide necessary stationary required to complete the course.
Trainees will be required to complete a multiple-choice questionnaire and are encouraged throughout the course to participate to confirm learner outcomes have been achieved.
For further information please call Clodagh Morley Course facilitator on 087 9346440 or if you would like to book a course.