Morley Safety Consultants First Aid Responder (FAR) Training Course is a 2-day training course intended for personnel who wish to become certified occupational first aiders in the workplace. This course is the only First Aid course recognised by the Health & Safety Authority and Tulsa.
First Aid Responder (FAR) Training Course.
First Aid Responder (FAR) Training Course
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Display skills related to the delivery of a first aid response
- Assist in the recovery of people suffering from medical emergencies
- Provide adequate cover before emergency services arrive
- Provide first aid in the workplace and other environments
There are no specific entry requirements for the course, including age requirements. However, a course participant should be mature enough to comprehend the knowledge, skills and implications associated with defibrillation. Furthermore, participants must show competency when completing the assessment to receive certification.
Multiple Choice Question Exam + Skills Assessment (x5).
2 full days
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedures
- Community Cardiac First Response (CFR)
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management & Shock
- Care of an Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical Injury Care
- Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
- Information management
- Well-Being of a First Aid Response
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive a First Aid Responder Certificate which is valid for 2 years.