Morley Safety Consultants Mental Health Awareness at Work Course is a 1-day training course intended for personnel who will be trained to assist anyone who is struggling with their mental health in the workplace. This course also aims to give participants an improved understanding of mental health issues including the recognition factors commonly associated with each mental health condition.
1 full day.
- What is Mental Health?
- Effects of poor Mental Health and the benefits of assisting employee’s mental health
- Common Mental Health Conditions
- Unhelpful Coping Strategies (Substance Misuse etc)
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Communicating Mental Health
- Your role as a Mental Health Assistant
- How to take care of your own Mental Health
Written assessment & Practical assessment.
Upon completion of this course, successful participants will receive Morley Safety Consultants certification in Mental Health Awareness at Work which is valid for a period of 2 year. There after course refreshment is required.